XRF technology has taken a giant leap forward with the next generation of portable analyzers from Thermo Scientific including the Niton XL2, XL2 GOLDD, XL3t, XL3t GOLDD, XL3t GOLDD+, XL3t Ultra, DXL and FXL models.
Metal & Alloy Analysis
Metal Coating Thickness
Precious Metal Analysis
Lead Paint Inspection
Art & Archaeometry
Metal Coating ThicknessFor general metal finishers concerned with corrosion resistance and wear resistance, to the automotive industry and its needs for passivation coating analysis, to aerospace with the added concerns of corrosion resistance at high temperatures and lubricity. Measure elemental coating thickness for up to 2 different elements in a single nondestructive test.
Lead Paint InspectionThe Niton® XLp 300 analyzer is designed to meet the rigorous demands of lead paint testing. In fact, it is the only lead paint analyzer available supported by an ideal Performance Characteristic Sheet (PCS) documenting
- No inconclusive readings
- No substrate correction
- No false positive/false negative reading
Soil AnalysisIn-situ or prepared sample screening for accurate elemental identification with the simple pull of a trigger. Lightweight and ruggedly built for virtually any field environment or weather condition, you can easily detect and measure RCRA metals, priority pollutants, and U.S. EPA target analytes.
Art & ArchaeometryWhether your task is archaeological site survey, site mapping for excavation, conservation, or establishing provenance, quantitative chemical data has grown as the most sought after method to accomplish these project goals. Today, you have the ability to obtain quantitative elemental data in the field, in real time with the handheld Thermo Scientific Niton XL3t Series analyzers, which allow you to identify element concentrations at unprecedented low levels.
- Largest installed base of XRF in the world
- Industry leading speed and accuracy
- Intuitive user interface
- Light and portable
- Rugged design
- Multi-mode capability
- Longest battery life in the category
- Largest range of models available
- Software and library version upgrades are free of charge
- 24/7 service support
- Free on-site training provided with purchase
- Multi-discipline technical support staff available
- Designed and manufactured in the USA by an American company
- Which XRF analyzer is right for me? View a table comparing portable XRF analyzers
- For personalized help in figuring out which portable XRF analyzer is right for you, contact us today
Contact us today for a free onsite demonstration.